I have just been introduced to the world of blogging and thought this could be a fun way of posting pictures and letting everybody know what is happening with our new little family!
Hello! Well, this is fun! I agree that it could be a good way to communicate and see pics, etc. As well as a good way for Jordan to try his new material...he wants to be a comedian. :) That is the most adorable picture of Nyah. What a cute little babe! Cute family picture as well, but I had seen that before. Talk to you later!
2 comments:
Hello! Well, this is fun! I agree that it could be a good way to communicate and see pics, etc. As well as a good way for Jordan to try his new material...he wants to be a comedian. :) That is the most adorable picture of Nyah. What a cute little babe! Cute family picture as well, but I had seen that before. Talk to you later!
I had never even really heard of blogging until you started this up...it really has been a great idea.
Post a Comment