Saturday, July 7, 2007

Fourth of July



I'm going to go back to the Fourth of July. Nyah slept through most of the fireworks but we were brave and woke her up so she could see some of the fire works. She woke up and watched for a few minutes and then decided she was a sleepy girl and went back to sleep. She was a good sport though :) Here's a picture of us during the few minutes she was awake.




She is in the jumper now and being happy while listening to some country tunes. She hasn't quite figured out how to move around very much but is learning. She slept forever this morning so that was good to be able to get some stuff done around the house (thanks to Jana and all of her help).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these pictures. I can't wait to see all of you in a couple of days. Nyah is such a beautiful baby girl. See you soon!