Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bowling

So I need to be doing more updates apparently. Aaron told me he checked to see if there was anything new and said I'm not doing very well with updates. Shari left some comments so she is checking also. :) Ryan, Jana, Nyah and I went bowling tonight. The place we went was like "Fat City" that we went to when all of the Pincocks were here. Anyway, you can imagine our surprise when we ended up there without a binky (we do that way too often). Then the second surprise was when it was "cosmic bowling" with the glow in the dark flashing lights and music. Nyah was a trooper though. We played three games and she managed to sleep through the last one (Ryan and Jana took turns playing my game). I think the practice frames helped both of their games because they had their top scores on the last game. Anyway, it was good times and we're grateful she "adapts" so well to the crazy situations we put her in.

I'm going to start recording her every time I put her on her stomach and one of these times we are bound to get a video of her rolling over. She is becoming a pro at it these days. We hope all is going well for all of you. Jana and I have 16 miles to run in the morning so that should be fun. Thinking about it makes me tired. I think I better go to bed....

No comments: