Sunday, July 29, 2007

Nyah's 4-month doctor appointment and "motorboat"


Nyah had her 4-month appointment yesterday and is now 14 1/2 pounds and 23 3/4 inches long. She also got four shots at her appointment so it has been a rough couple of days. She seems to be over it now. We just made a video of her doing the "motorboat". We decided to call it that instead of just "spitting". Anyway, we thought we would save a few pictures also. The one with Nyah being happy on her tummy is one Jana took. We are yet to get her rolling over on video. Maybe part of that is due to the fact that she is happier on her tummy these days and doesn't feel as much of a need to roll over. We also have the pictures of her with her Tazmanian devil and Bugs Bunny bandaids we thought we would include. Jana and I also had our 16 mile run yesterday and it went surprisingly well for both of us. We only have one more long run before the marathon!


2 comments:

Shari Baker said...

Nyah doing her "motorboat" is a total crack up. I showed a couple people at work and they think Nyah is absolutely perfect. I agreed of course. I'm glad your 16 mile run went so well. Thanks for posting some more pictures and info. I love being updated because if makes me feel like I'm really involved and live nearby. Love you!

Lisa said...

Mom is over here at my house and we just watched the video, etc. We loved it! Yes, she is pretty dang cute! Keep 'em comin'.