San Diego sounded like the perfect place to go with Sea World, San Diego Zoo, etc because Nyah absolutely loves animals. We weren't disappointed. It was a great vacation, and Nyah tells us at least once a week that she wants to go back to San Diego!
We were gone for 6 days so we had lots of time to do the things we wanted to do and still have time to relax. The weather was great although there were a few times that Nyah wanted to go swimming that it would have been nice to have a little warmer weather. It's a good thing Ryan is such a trooper. There was one evening Nyah wanted to go swimming at the hotel pool (which was heated but that can only help so much) and I was sitting by the side of the pool in a jacket and pants and was still chilly. She loves playing in the water and she definitely gets that from Ryan. There was a water slide that she absolutely loved to go down.
Sea World was our favorite. We spent two full days there and just loved it. We loved going to all the shows and Nyah loved the play area as well. We figured out after the first day that we could just recline Nyah's stroller and suggest that she take a nap and she would. The result was a much happier girl at the end of a long day and we were able to see whatever we wanted (at the speed we wanted) for a couple of hours. We enjoyed the zoo and the wild animal park as well but I have to admit, I like to be entertained and Sea World definitely had the best shows. :)
We also went to the beach but the water was freezing so we went back to the heated pool at the hotel. We spent the rest of the day at the pool and got a lot of sun. Based on Ryan's sun burn and uncomfortable sleeping situation the next couple of nights, he probably got a bit too much.
Our trip was great and we look forward to going back some day. :)
7 comments:
How fun!!!! I am jealous. My kids would love to go to Sea World. Nyah looked like she loved it. Good for you for taking a vacation before being restricted by an adorable new baby. :)
Kristin and I agree - Nyah is one of the cutest kids ever. :) Looks like you guys have a lot of fun - we loved all of the pictures!
Seriously looks like San Diego was a blast! LOVED all the pics. Nyah is absolutely beautiful. You're looking fabulous. Mom thinks the pics are awesome as well. Your pregnancy ticker says only 2 weeks and 2 days left! Holy Cow! How exciting! Love you!
JEALOUS! I LOVE San Diego! I'm glad you guys had so much fun :)
I LOVE your pictures! Nyah's swimming suit is SO cute!
AWESOME VACATION - SO GLAD YOU HAVE THESE MEMORIES TO ENJOY, AS NOW YOU'LL BE HOME A LITTLE MORE FOR AWHILE...GOOD DECISION!!
Forgot to say that Seth & a friend are leaving at 6:30am tomorrow for San Diego/LA & will be home Mon. eve...friends to see, ETC. He LOVES San Diego. I've never been there, but hope to some day.
Post a Comment