This picture is just of Nyah going down one of the slides. Later in the evening she stood on the top of this slide and decided it would be a good idea to jump to the bottom. She figured out it was a long way down...
After the kids play for a while then they go in and have pizza and cake. It was fun to watch them as they interacted with each other.
Here are some pictures of the cake Nyah chose. She told me she wanted a pink princess cake so here it is. She wanted cupcakes so we ordered a "cupcake cake". She loved it every time we sang her "Happy Birthday" and she just loved being in the "spotlight".
After we finished up at Monkey Bizness we came back to our house and then opened presents. Here is a quilt Valerie made for Nyah.
Here is a picture of Nyah, Valerie, and Adonia.
This is just a cute picture I took of her that night. Happy birthday Nyah! We love you.
4 comments:
She is a doll! I love the look on her face when she's staring at the cake and candles! Priceless!
LOVE the new blog layout. Nyah is SO adorable!
I agree, your blog is so cute. Thanks for your comments, I think you're my one and only blog fan! :)I noticed your countdown is down to only 4 weeks. Yay! I'm pretty sure that it's like dog years though when u get near the end. Each week feels like at least a month! My advice with boys is if you see cute boy clothes,BUY them cuz they are far and between. And embrace not having to mess with bows, nail polish, earrings and hairstyles!
FUN TIMES, with PICTURES to prove it...THANKS FOR SHARING!
Post a Comment