I wanted to post some pictures from other things that have happened the last couple of months. The first picture is of Hallie and Nyah "dancing". They were so cute dancing together. Aaron, Lisa, Jordan and Hallie came the beginning of April. This was the first time Hallie and Nyah actually played together independently for blocks of time. It made it super nice because we could actually play games while they had their own fun. :)
Then there are some pictures of Nyah at tumble time. She still loves it. She just finished her first session of classes when she goes without parents and it sounds like it went okay so we have her signed up again in July. We are taking a break for the month of June since there are enough other things going on right now....
Then there are some pictures of Nyah with Grandma Marilyn and Grandpa Grandpa when they came the first part of May. In the first one Nyah talked Grandma Marilyn into letting her put on the new doll clothes Grandma bought at the American Girl store. Nyah has one pony tail in and one out because Grandma wanted to see how long they were.
Next some pictures of Nyah at the park (Grandpa Grandpa and Grandma Marilyn were there too but not in the pictures). Nyah is making some good progress on the monkey bars these days and has decided she likes the toys where she can climb.
Nyah talked Ryan into laying down by her and this is how I found them an hour or so later. :)
Jana was the next to come visit in May and here is a picture of us at the airport. I did not do well taking pictures that weekend. I always think I'm going to do better and then don't. Maybe I just need to constantly where my camera around with me. And yes, Nyah is in her jammies after her Sunday nap (and they are snowman pajamas because that's what she wanted to wear). Gotta love the independence of a three-year old!
This last one is the new spot Toby has chosen to take a nap in the back yard. What a silly dog.
3 comments:
Hallie has also decided she loves to climb. Fun pictures and post! You do SO well keeping updated...how do you do it all?
What a fun post. I loved seeing pictures. Nyah's hair is so long! Looks like everyone had a good time while they were in Denver.
It was FUN reading your comments & then seeing the pictures! I knew I was OVERDUE checking out your blog...I've just been BUSY! I will look forward to pictures of Ryker with his family - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment