Then on Saturday we took her to a water park. Turns out that the water wasn't warm so we didn't want the sun to be behind the clouds because we wanted all the warmth we could get. There was a slide Nyah enjoyed and then a water fountain area provided some fun also. We also went around the lazy river about a million times (okay maybe I only went around 1/2 a million times because the rest of the times Nyah and Ryan went around while they let me take a little cat nap in the sun) :) The lazy river was definitely my favorite part of the park.
When we came home and changed out of our swimming gear, Nyah decided she wanted to wear Ryan's shirt. So here she is modeling Ryan's shirt.


Then here are some pictures of Nyah and I rolling her ball back and forth. Hallie has this same shirt and last time I was at the Carter's outlet I decided Lisa did such a good job with that purchase that I should copy her. :)




We hope all of you have a great week. Ryan is going to scout camp Tuesday night so Nyah and I are going to be on our own until Saturday morning. Hopefully he has a great time at camp although we're sure he's going to miss us a ton!
4 comments:
Fun Pictures! Nyah looks so great in Ryan's shirt. She's growing up so fast. I'm sure she loved the water park since she does naturally gravitate toward water. I love lazy rivers as well. Sounds like a fun weekend. Thanks for the update. Love you!
Oh Yeah, about the calling, I haven't actually accepted it yet. I told them I would really need to pray about it. I struggled so much last time that I don't want to accept it and then dread going to church each week. I've got a couple days of contemplation ahead of me. Hope your week at work goes well.
The pictures of Nyah are darling! I can't believe how big she's getting - proof that it all goes too fast!
Joe just told me he has a work meeting in McCall for a few days in August. I am already in panic mode about being alone with Owen at night, so good for you for being so nonchalant about Ryan and Scout Camp. You're super mom!
Hey! I don't think Hallie has that shirt--you are definitely crazy.:) I do however love the shirt and think maybe Hallie SHOULD have one. I see Nyah has a bracelet on in those last pics. Way cute! And I can't believe how long her hair is. It might be time for another trip to Denver. It seems like it has been forever already.
Post a Comment