Well it seems like little girls usually try on their mom's high heels. However, since I don't have many of those and they don't leave the closet very often, Nyah has decided to go for my flip-flops instead. She found them the other night and had Ryan put them on her so she could try to walk in them. She can't put them on herself because she can't get the piece of fabric in between her toes. Then again last night she found them and wanted to try them on. It took us quite a while to get them on the first few times but we finally have it down and we can just put them on over, and over, and over!Here is a picture of her wearing my flip-flops and then a short video of her trying to walk around in them is at the end. She also says a few words on the video, including "Nyah".
Then the other funny thing is last night I was watching "So You Think You Can Dance" and Nyah was deciding to dance along as well. The was dancing, doing turns, and running around in circles just smiling. It was so funny. So then I really started laughing and then she thought that was funny so she started laughing also. It was great. She is quite the dancer. I wish I could have gotten it on video because it was the cutest thing ever!
We went down to storytime at the library this morning and she did well for the first 20 minutes and then it was a bit of a struggle to keep her sitting there. I need to go down there more often because it probably isn't a bad thing for her to learn to sit still for 30 minutes and the librarian does great with the stories and songs. Plus, Nyah already loves books so we need to keep that up!
Here are also a few pictures Nyah's daycare sent out the other day of her time at day care. It doesn't look like she knows quite what to think about posing for the picture on the trike (or maybe it's just because it's so bright outside), but I still think it's cute and I love the one with her and the book.
4 comments:
Nyah is so cute and such a good talker! Ivory is older than her and can't say Ivory or Bye Bye! She's adorable :)
Holy smokes that girl is so dang CUTE!! Speaking of which, :) the picture of Nyah at day-care with the book reminds me of Hallie--but seriously...there must be Pincock in them somewhere! That was a really fun post. She said her name so well!
okay anna I tried to post but I think I posted somewhere that I am not sure where. I am glad you posted I should have asked you your phone number when I saw you at wal-mart. You are an animal 3 marathons in a year Good for you! I have been plagued with health problems so I haven't run as many as I want. we should get together and run sometime. Corrine
I added the picture of Nyah at daycare to my blog. It's SO cute! I love that she is wearing your flip flops. Who needs high heels when there are flip flops around? Not me. The post is super fun and I wish that I could have been there to laugh with you when Nyah was dancing around like a crazy head during "So you Think You can Dance". Good times!
Post a Comment