No, not a new car for Ryan - but for Nyah. Saturday night we went looking for a tricycle for Nyah but found a little car she could push herself around on and decided that would work better for now. I don't think she would quite have the pedals down anyway. Besides the car makes all sorts of fun noises (a fire engine, the radio, a police car, etc.) We decided to go look for something when she was trying to ride her little push toy we bought about 5 months ago. She is having a blast with the new car. She had to push it all around Wal-Mart (she can ride it or push it) once she saw it. We tried putting it in the cart and she wasn't having it. She was so mad so we gave in (I know, quite the parenting technique) and she pushed it the rest of the time. Here is a picture of Nyah with her new car.

Here is also a picture of her with her hat. She has decided she kind of likes hats again. She leaves them on for a lot longer and actually initiates putting them on. I'm going to have to invest in some new hats for her because they will be great to help keep her out of the sun a little since she always wants to be outside. Perfect, another excuse to shop for Nyah.... :)
Below are just a couple more pictures of her just looking cute so I thought I would share.

Everything is going well. We took Nyah swimming this weekend at the rec center and she had a great time. She really enjoyed going down the alligator slide - good times. She does love the water. We hope all is going well for all of you. On another note, I can't believe Jana is going to be leaving the MTC for Argentina in about a week - crazy!
2 comments:
Hey Anna Karina! Those are really cute stories about Nyah. She is so dang sweet. All of the pictures are really cute too, but I LOVE the third picture down. She looks like she is posing. Hope work is going good. I will talk to you later.
She is absolutely adorable!! I know, it's hard not to find the funnest things for your kids to play with and to not just spoil them rotten :) So cute that she loves the car so much :)
Post a Comment