Monday, April 14, 2008

Uh-Oh and Signing

Well I'm taking Monday off this week instead of Friday so I thought I would take a minute and update the blog. Nyah is doing great with walking these days. She's getting more confident each day and is really enjoying the additional freedom.

She looked so cute when I went to wake her up from her nap the other day that I had to take this picture.


She is saying "uh-oh" (when she throws things on the floor especially) and she just said "baby" yesterday. She is also learning more signs. On the video she is signing more but has also mastered "eat" and "milk" and is getting the hang of "please". It's so nice to know what she wants!

There isn't much else going on other than the fact that I need to get serious about the training for the relay. I counted today and it is less than 10 weeks away! :)

Have a great day and take care.


1 comment:

Shari Baker said...

I love seeing that she knows those signs. She is such a smart girl. I think baby sign is genius. She is so hilarious that she purposely drops stuff just so that she can say "Uh oh". Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. Love ya!