I don't have any new pictures but will have to get some taken in the next few days. Nyah is going crazy with her walking. She is loving it.
She is full of smiles and is enjoying her new room at daycare. She is in the Hippo I room now. This new room brought lots of adjustments - only one nap and no more bottles are the big ones. She's been in that room for 3 weeks now and it's going well. The fact that she's walking now helps because on a more even "playing field" with the other kids. They said they are going to take pictures during the day and e-mail them sometimes so we will forward those on when we get them.
The big news is Nyah chipped her front tooth (top). We aren't sure when it happened but think it must have happened at daycare on Friday. We noticed Saturday morning. It isn't really bad but hey, what do you do anyway? I know with the walking stuff she gets going too fast and loses her balance. I'm sure she fell and they didnt' notice her tooth so they didn't say anything. We had our dentist look at it today (he's in our ward) and he said not to worry about it. It didn't hit the nerve or anything. If she/we wanted to do something about it someday, they could rebuild it. I'm just glad it isn't any worse than it is. :)
Anyway, we hope all is going well for all of you and we'll blog again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment