Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Experimenting with Slide Shows and Music
I'm experimenting a bit on slide shows and music. If you don't like the music you can scroll down to the bottom of the blog and change songs (Aaron - the Denver trip song is on the list). I got this idea from Jana and Mark Mayfield's blog (I saw that they posted on Lisa and Jordan's blog). This is a slide show of some pictures from Nyah's birthday as well as the visit from Aaron, Jana, Lisa, Jordan and Hallie.
You'll have to let me know if the slide show works for you or if it bogs down your computers.
Here's a quick thing. This evening Nyah and I were upstairs and her shoes were across the room. I said, "Where are your shoes?" "Go get your shoes" and she seriously walked straight over to them, picked them up and brought them over to me. :) Also, Miss Gail at day care reported that Nyah went six hours without her "lovie" (sp?) today.
Take care and I'll do another update this weeekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I like the slide show. It's really cute. I can't hear any music though so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. See you later! :D Jana
So, I am a big fan of the slide show. I will have to try that sometime too! I was able to hear the music so it must be working now. Good to hear Nyah is doing so great in the Hippo room. She is such a sweet girl. Have a good week at work and I will see you...acutally, I guess I don't know when you plan to be here. Well, I will see you soon! Love you guys!
Anna,
I said Hi to the rest of your fam and decided to say hello to you too. In case you're not sure, it's Angela (Sudweeks). Anyway, Nyah is so cute and I love her name! It's good to see you guys (through blogging)
Post a Comment