I can't believe she is almost one year old! Time is flying. Well this last week was pretty typical. The only thing we did that was a little different this weekend was we installed locks on the cupboards in the kitchen and ruined all of Nyah's fun. Aaron recommended the type of lock and we are big fans so far. Installation wasn't the easiest but I think it will be worth it.
Nyah is really starting to think about this walking thing. Last night she was holding onto the coffee table and then she would take a quick couple of steps over to me. It was fun to see. Then in church today (yes while we were out in the hall again) she stood for about eight seconds on her own again. She's definitely getting the hang of it.
Her top, front, right tooth finally broke through so she's up to eight teeth. She's getting so big.
Well, I hope everything is going well for all of you. We're really looking forward to seeing Aaron, Jana, Lisa, Jordan, and Hallie in less than two weeks. We have to squeeze in as much time with Jana as we can before she takes off on her mission. We are so excited for her and know that she will be an excellent missionary.
Adios!
2 comments:
Okay, you are way making me look bad with all of your posts, but thank you, we still love them! :)I hope your upcoming week is great and we will see you all very soon. CAN'T WAIT!
Hey Mom, it's Brinkerhoff- your first kid. I found your blog through Wilson. It's good to see that all is well with you. Your daughter is adorable. You can check up on me through Wilson's blog as well. I'm not the best blogger, but I try. Cari
Post a Comment