Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kisses

Nyah is really enjoying tub time these days although she is a lot more "mobile" while I'm trying to give her a bath. That's okay though - it makes it more of an adventure. I loved this picture and thought I would share.

She is also blowing us kisses. Everyone once in a while we can get her to pucker her lips while she does it but usually it is just open mouth kisses - regardless of whether or not she is "blowing" them.

All is going well. We ran Nyah all over doing errands over the weekend and she's a good sport. On Friday when we were running errands, when we would get to each destination, she would have her right shoe off. Finally I decided to stop putting them back on and just left her in her socks. So the next store we got to, we found out she had taken off her left sock. Fancy. Then yesterday she resorted to taking all of her shoes and socks off each time. Apparently she would rather not have shoes and socks on... Today I figured out the answer to the sock issue - tights. After church when we went to get her out of her car seat she was trying to pull of her tights but it just wasn't working very well!

Have a great week. We took a video of her standing on her own for a few seconds at a time. Her record is about 8 seconds. I'll get that posted in the next few days. Adios!

2 comments:

Shari Baker said...

She is too stinkin' cute! that picture of her in the tub is so adorable. I don't think I've ever since such a tiny person blow kisses either. How Fun! She is learning so many fun tricks. What a smart girl.

Lisa said...

That is a really cute bath time picture. And the kisses are so fun! We can't wait to see you guys in just a couple of weeks. :)