Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Standing Successes

Here are a couple of pictures of Nyah's hair after day care put it in a little pony tail on top of her head the other day. Ryan took it out while I was at Enrichment night and took these pictures. It was funny.
Her new fun thing is to try and stand on her own. Sometimes we coax her and get her to try it but it's great when she does it on her own. I think the record is still about 8 seconds.

She is getting a little sick so we hope that doesn't stick around. She continues to make us laugh and smile all the time. I never knew having a baby could be so much fun. :)
One more fun thing is she's starting to get the whole thing with sign language. You can ask her if she wants "more" or "milk" and she will do the sign. I need to watch the video again and learn more signs.

We are so excited for Jana to open her mission call tomorrow! Once she makes a decision that she's going to do something - there's no messing around. :) I hear the rules are we can guess a state in the United States and then also a country. I already decided on Florida and then I'm going to go with Chile.

Adios!

No comments: