Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweet Kiddos - September 2010

Here are some pictures of the kids (clear back in September).  Nyah adores her little brother and she is a fantastic big sister.  Ryker loves Nyah and is always watching to see what she is doing. It's amazing to look back at these pictures and see how much different they are six months later.

Sweet baby boy

Hanging Out Together



So this picture and the next show how exciting it is trying to get both of them to look at us and smile. :)
Nyah is looking at the camera with a big smile....

And now Ryker is looking with a smile!
Nyah sleeping in a tent

Sweet girl - what an angel

Love this little girlie
 Love these kiddos!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are super cute! I love them too. And I love that Nyah is sleeping in a tent on her bed. Why are tents/forts so fun? I don't know. They just are! Love you all! Jana

Jordan, Lisa and Hallie said...

I don't know how I missed this post--so fun. You do have super cute kids!