So Mom decided the beginning of 2010 that she wanted to run a half marathon and Dad decided to train with her. So the big day was on September 4 and Jana ran with them as well. I wish I had gotten my act together so I could have run with them, but it didn't happen. I decided I couldn't miss the event though and surprised them by showing up that weekend. It was so fun to be on the other end and actually be the one showing my support. :) They did a great job and I'm so proud of them. I know running didn't end up being Mom's favorite thing to do and was proud of her for sticking it out. Here are some pictures of them with the decorated car and some signs. Mom and Dad also have a tradition of a high five for each mile so they did 13 of them! I'm so proud and was so happy I was able to be able to be there with them.
1 comment:
I love that they did this, and even more, that they did it together! That's great! Also, I love the picture on the top of your blog. You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment