So a few months ago I started to mention to Ryan that I thought it was time to at least trim Nyah's hair. I insisted that it would look healthier and we would only cut off an inch or two. He was sure we would end up somewhere getting it cut and they would cut it all off. He was not excited about the idea, so I decided if he did it, maybe he would feel confident that it would only be an inch or two. Here are some pictures to document the event. He was so sentimental about cutting her hair and it was cute to watch. :)
You can see it really did end up being only a couple of inches and she still has very long hair. :)
1 comment:
I didn't even know this had ever happened. I'm glad it was finally trimmed and that Ryan was able to do it so that "too much" didn't get cut off.
Post a Comment