He is so adorable! He looks so much older in only a month. It goes way too quick. Enjoy cuddling him and kissing those tiny toes.
He is soooo cute!
SO CUTE :) And what fun little things Nyah says- I can't wait for the reunion next year!
So cute!!! I can't believe how quickly they grow, every day something new.Beautiful new family pic BTW!
Ah, so cute. :D I already miss you after just seeing you a couple of days ago. Love you! Jana
So GLAD you SHARED...it's NEVER TO LATE to see DARLING pictures! :)
He is so handsome! I love the family photos too. Shari did a great job and your family is TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is so adorable! He looks so much older in only a month. It goes way too quick. Enjoy cuddling him and kissing those tiny toes.
He is soooo cute!
SO CUTE :) And what fun little things Nyah says- I can't wait for the reunion next year!
So cute!!! I can't believe how quickly they grow, every day something new.
Beautiful new family pic BTW!
Ah, so cute. :D I already miss you after just seeing you a couple of days ago. Love you! Jana
So GLAD you SHARED...it's NEVER TO LATE to see DARLING pictures! :)
He is so handsome! I love the family photos too. Shari did a great job and your family is TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment