Here is a picture of Ryker from about a week ago. He loves to sleep with his hands up by his face and I love how relaxed he looks with his hands open and fingers spread out.
Nyah has some 3D sidewalk paint and chalk and I must just not be smart enough to do it right because I don't see the 3D effect.... We had fun anyway and Ryker was a great sport and just hung out in his car seat in the shade.
Another picture of Ryker napping... He's covered in blankets because he's right next to the AC vent and it was a bit chilly.
This last picture is Nyah wearing her 3D glasses (from the sidewalk chalk and paint) at dinner time. Why not right??? What a cutie!
5 comments:
Looks like good times on Maternity leave. How fun that you get to have this time at home with your two little kiddos! Sidewalk chalk sounds like fun to me! Only 9 Days until I get to see you!
SO CUTE!!!!! I'm glad you're having such a great time home with the kids!!
Ryker looks like he is having sweet dreams in that top picture. :) Wish we were there to join in the fun!
Great pics! Love the 3-D glasses. They are both so cute!!!
It has been TO LONG since I'd checked out your blog...AS USUAL, WASN'T DISAPPOINTED! YOU take such cute pictures of your children & I LOVE the narrative!!!
Post a Comment