Easter
Here are pictures finally from Easter. We decorated eggs and we didn't end up with very many because quite a few of them were cracked in the decorating process. :) We hid the decorated eggs as well as plastic eggs with candy for Easter morning. It was funny because if she found one of the "real" eggs, she would just leave it there and go look for one of the ones with candy. It was fun to see her excitement.
3 comments:
Anna Karina! Her room turned out SO CUTE!!! GOOD JOB! And you look so great! And I loved seeing all the birthday photos, and reading about the events. Nyah is SO CUTE- I loved that she would leave the normal eggs behind :)
Nyah is looking SO grown up in these pictures! I has been FOREVER since I've seen you guys in real life. Easter looks like it was fun...she knows the chocolate is WAY better than the real egg, smart girl!
You'll NEVER be sorry that you've taken SO MANY DARLING pictures of your ADORABLE DAUGHTER...fun Easter!
Post a Comment