So this first picture is of all the wood once we opened the boxes in the garage. The first big project was to sort out all the wood so you could even identify which "part number" everything actually was. I know we started this project over a month ago. We worked on it many evenings. Then on the fourth of July weekend we got serious about it and spent basically all of Friday and Saturday on it. On Friday night I even talked Ryan into building the bay windows inside the house once it was too dark to work on it outside. Here are some pictures to show progress that weekend.





Then we were gone the next weekend so we finally finished up this weekend. We are both relieved to have it done and Nyah is thrilled to have her swing set. She loves it. She told Ryan "thanks for my swing set" and I think that and seeing her excitement made it all worth it. :)
Last is a picture of the finished product as well as one of her having some fun using it. Yay!

6 comments:
Yay! How exciting! It's HUGE! That'll provide years and years of fun. Nice work!
How awesome is that swing set?! Hallie and I are jealous. :)
So cute and wow what a project! I think we may have to find someone to deliver us a preassmebled one:) Ha
Wow, that looked like a lot of work. I bet Nyah thinks it was worth it. :)
I am IMPRESSED with your BIG project & KNOW that Nyah, visiting children & your future children will ALL ENJOY IT!
AWESOME!!! My kids are jealous :) It looks GREAT! And I THINK you guys built it FAST! I've heard those things are a PAIN! So nice work :) And LOVE the new BBQ :)
Post a Comment