Ryan is an amazing dad. Just this last weekend Nyah and I drove to Boise and then Ryan flew in that night and met us. So Nyah had seen Ryan that morning before we left but when we picked Ryan up from the airport that night, you would have thought Nyah hadn’t seen him for weeks. It was so cute. She loves her daddy so much. I tease Ryan that she has him all figured out, but I love to see how much he adores her and can’t resist her cute little smile with the plea of, “just one?” Watching Ryan and Nyah play together is the best. Since Ryan and I both work, he ends up helping a lot with Nyah and around the house. I appreciate his willingness to jump in and help. Thanks Ryan.
Ryan got a grill for Father’s Day. This is his first grill of his own. His last one he “acquired” from his mom’s house (and actually built when he was a kid). The first is a picture of Nyah helping Ryan put his new grill together. Then I thought it would be fun to post pictures of Ryan with the old grill and then the new one. I'm still reminding Ryan that he is supposed to be getting rid of the old one - he's kind of attached. :) On a side note, there is a benefit to Ryan having a grill he wants to use - him cooking dinner and no dishes! Yay!


4 comments:
Very Nice! When are you going to have us over for a BBQ? =) Happy Fathers Day Ryan!
How exciting! Quite the upgrade I must say! You want to drive your old one to Boise? :)
I didn't know he got a grill for Father's Day! That is so fun. Jordan is sure that a new grill is supposed to come automatically with the purchase of a home...maybe later. :)
I can "taste" the YUMMY food that has already come off that new grill. ENJOY! Our home "boasts" a grill that is almost as nice as your first model :)
Post a Comment