


Plus here is a picture of her really enjoying a chocolate chip cookie from Paradise Bakery that she did not want to share with me. If any of you have tried them, you know why she didn't want to. :) I don't know where she got her love for chocolate chip cookies? It must not be me - let's blame Grandpa. :)

We were thinking about going camping this weekend but decided not to with the "sketchy" weather forecast. Camping in a tent in the rain just doesn't sound like that much fun to me. As we've watched the weather this weekend, we are glad we didn't go. We'll have to try that out another weekend.
Here are a couple of pictures of Nyah in a new dress today. Since I was sending her to nursery in a white dress, I figured I should get some pictures this morning in case the dress was never the same again. However, I'm happy to report it's still in great shape (good job to her nursery leaders) and the pictures weren't necessary before going to chuch today.



6 comments:
That is an AWESOME update! I love the zoo as well! How fun that you bought a season pass. I've thought about doing that here, but since I don't have any kids they might think I'm a little weird...plus, I bet your zoo is way better. Mmm...Mmm...I love Chocolate Chip Cookies too! Her new white dress is adorable and of course she looks adorable in it. I love to color with markers, perhaps I should purchase some tub markers! Fun post! Love you! Less than a month til I get to see you all!
HOW FUN! I've NEVER taken Ivory to the zoo :) Maybe I should do that :)
Nyah's tub marker art is hilarious! But thanks for the picture because I am now about 95%sure that I will never buy them for Hallie. Ha ha. Did that clean up easily?
You're a nice mom to let her make such a mess in the tub! Looks like TONS of fun though. I think I'll buy some! :)
What a great update on your adorable little girl! We are going to take Owen to the zoo for the first time on his birthday. I am excited!
Oh, I'll bet the zoo is so much fun to go with a little girl! Her dress is darling! And tub markers? I have never seen those before...looks like fun though!
GREAT PICTURES and UPDATE! You REALLY will be glad for the annual pass to the zoo, as it will bring you SO MANY memorable outings! I also ENJOY the EXCITEMENT of bath time with grandchildren & like to have things they want to play with to prolong the FUN!
Post a Comment