
Saturday Ryan and I did a bunch of yard work and Nyah did a great job of entertaining herself. This ranged from just running around, to helping us, to sitting on the ground and throwing rocks at the garbage can. It's amazing what can be fun when you're two! Ryan and I were just grateful we were still able to get so much done.
On another topic, about a month ago at her school they had a week where every day was a different theme. Ryan told me the next day was "princess day" so I went and picked up a "costume". She loved being dressed up and her favorite part was definitely the "dress-up" shoes. Ryan took this picture when he dropped her off that day and it made me smile all day at work just thinking about it. :)

Nyah continues to use more and more sentences as she talks. It's fun to watch as she learns. Her new thing is she will tell us, "No talking". Where does that come from? She is also big into "wiping off" our kisses sometimes. What a kid. She cracks me up.
5 comments:
Love the pink boa :) And I love when kids can entertain themselves when you're working outside!
I got to see THE Princess Nyah picture last time I was in ID-GREAT! I'd heard Nyah likes water, fun picture of her at the park. I LOVE being with small children as they EXPLORE & LIVE life - one of the MOST FUN things I spend time doing! HAPPY to hear that you are coming to the reunion-MAKES MY DAY! I told your Mom that I think Ivory & Nyah would have SUCH A FUN TIME TOGETHER!!!
Ooh, that whole post just made me smile. :) These little girlies are so much fun! I love you guys, have a good day.
Oh wow, that is the face of pure happiness! What a darling girl she is!
She really is such a little princess! I couldn't have cooler, cuter nieces than I do. They're both the best! Love you!
Post a Comment