As I think about Thanksgiving, there are so many things I am thankful for. I'm so thankful for so many blessings in my life. I'm grateful for my family and the love and support they always are. I'm thankful for the fact that Ryan and I both have jobs right now to provide for our needs. With the economy these days, I realize that is something to be very grateful for. I'm also thankful for friends. I'm thankful for the opportunity to watch Nyah grow up each day and to see her smile and laugh which in turn makes me smile and laugh. I'm grateful that we are healthy. I'm also thankful for the gospel and our Savior who made it possible for families to be together forever.
I hope everybody has a great Thanksgiving and thanks for the important part all of you play in our lives! We are so thankful for each one of you! Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment