Nyah had bananas for her first time on Monday. Last time I fed her rice cereal she wanted the spoon so Mom suggested that I let her have a spoon and use my own. Well, sure enough the first bite of bananas she took over "my spoon" so I got out a different one. When I went to give her a bite with the new spoon, she tossed hers on the floor and "dove" for the new one. It was hilarious. As you can see in the picture, she ended up with both spoons. She likes bananas but she might like the spoons even more. :)
Here is another jumping picture. I know Mom doesn't like headbands but I de
cided to post the picture anyway because she looks so cute! (Mom I promise it doesn't squeeze her head and it isn't "scratchy"). She goes crazy in the jumper these days so she's really fun to watch.
cided to post the picture anyway because she looks so cute! (Mom I promise it doesn't squeeze her head and it isn't "scratchy"). She goes crazy in the jumper these days so she's really fun to watch.All is well here in the Lisby home and I can't wait to get to Idaho so Nyah can meet her little cousin, Hallie. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment