Sunday, September 23, 2007

An Amazing Six Months!

I can't believe it's been six months since Nyah was born and started blessing our lives. We love her so much. Ryan said the other day that her first words might be "I love you" because she hears them so much! She gets a lot of kisses and gives us lots of smiles. We love having her in our home!

So we've had a busy month with the Pocatello Marathon and the Top of Utah Marathon in Logan. I want to tell everyone how much I appreciate your support. Ryan isn't in the pictures but did a great job decorating my car as you can see. It makes running so much more fun to have all of your support! It's great to have Jana for a running partner and I really miss having her around for training. She pushes me to do better (and not just in running) :) Aaron's grateful that we didn't run with him in the Pocatello marathon...

Everything else is about the same. Ryan is really enjoying his job and is having a lot of opportunities to learn new things. My job is really busy right now but that's how I like it.

Every day I remind Nyah to tell her cousin to come so they can play. We're getting very excited for "baby Hill" to be born! It sounds like it could be any time now. I told Dad tonight that it's Mom's job to keep all of us updated on the progress. Lisa and Jordan will have other things to be focusing on. :)

2 comments:

Shari Baker said...

I don't remember my password to say it is me leaving the comment, hopefully you'll know that it was me that left the first one and now it should have my name on it.

Shari Baker said...

What I tried to say in my first comment that never posted was...Those are the first marathon pictures that I have seen. Fun, Fun, Fun! Your car was decorated so cute. It is so fun to be able to be there to support you...I wish I could have been in Logan for that one as well. The picture of Nyah is so cute. She is as adorable as ever.