Sunday, November 6, 2011

AK's Birthday - 2010

So my new goal is a post a week to try to catch up.  I guess we'll see how it goes.  I thought about just posting Halloween for this year and skipping everything in between but I'm going to give catching up a try for a bit.  It was kind of fun to look at these pictures.  I can't believe how much Ryker has changed in the last year.  Kind of sad.... :(

Well here are the pictures of my last birthday.  You can see Ryan made mud pie.  I can't remember the last time I requested anything else.  I try to be predictable in some areas of my life since others just aren't.  And you will have to check out what Ryan is using to light the candles - we wouldn't want to be traditional and use just matches.

Then the last picture you will see that Ryker is a huge fan of mud pie (and ice cream in general).  I guess he has some Pincock blood in him after all. :)

Love these kids and Ryan did a fantastic job on the mud pie!  It was tasty. 





1 comment:

Jordan, Lisa and Hallie said...

Way to go AK! I seriously don't know how you do it all. Fun pictures. Now I am sitting here thinking I NEED some mud pie. A couple more weeks and you can post more b-day pictures. :) Love you!