It was a great weekend and the weather cooperated nicely. We were able to spend some time outside rather than all being stuck in the house the whole time. It was great to see everybody.
Grandpa Blanken fixed this fishing pole for Nyah and she wanted it close by her side all weekend...
Work of art by Shari. I only make snakes with playdough.
Look at those smiles
Look at that sad face...
Picnic at the park - there were lots of rain clouds but we lucked out. I bought this canopy at Target for $40. What a deal!
Thanks again everybody for coming. We enjoyed your company. :) Now I'm only 2 1/2 months behind...









5 comments:
Yay for another update! That's funny that you posted the play dough lady bug. Maybe I should buy some play dough to entertain myself when I'm home alone. I am so happy that I was able to come that weekend for Ryker's blessing. Love you!
Super fun pictures! Love them. :D Jana
Such cute pictures! I love the one with your dad and Ryker. I just got to see your parents and Lisa at Tyce's celebration of the century- it was so fun!! I think Nya is so so beautiful!!
That picture of Nyah being sad is so cute (much to her disadvantage)! Bocce ball just not going her way--poor girl!? As soon as we drove up to Shari's house last night Hallie asked me if I remembered when we came here with Nyah. Maybe I will have to come to Denver sometime during my maternity leave. -Lisa
LOVED the update & ALL of the GREAT PICTURES...afraid I'd missed out on ALOT, as hadn't visited your blog in awhile. We all keep BUSY. I hope you had a GREAT trip to Las Vegas for the relay. I KNOW YOUR LIFE is BEYOND BUSY - TAKE CARE & KEEP SMILING!!!!! I LOVE YOU :)
Post a Comment