Anyway, we bought some light fixtures/ceiling fans and Ryan ran the electrical yesterday and installed them. It took some time but I love the result. It looks so much better! He also installed dimmer lights so that will be really nice. Last night, Nyah decided she wanted to sleep with a "little light". We love the new light fixture, such a nice change. This is something we should have done a long time ago. :)

Nyah is super excited for her new room so I really need to get going on it. After talking to Lisa and Shari, I think I have finalized how I'm going to paint. One thing is for sure, if I had an unlimited supply of money, I would pay somebody to come and decorate my house. Not only am I not good at it, I don't even enjoy it (I realize these two statements are probably linked). So it goes.... Plus we waited to do the nursery until I was about 8 months pregnant so I'm determined to do it sooner than that this time around.
So one last thing, Nyah is finally getting to where she likes when I take her picture because she wants to see it on the camera. Good deal for me. :) I love this little girl!
4 comments:
Ha ha, Danny didn't know he was a handy man til he married me and I made him do a bunch of jobs! Nyah is so beautiful! And congrats on getting a boy, they are fun and different too! You always write the sweetest things on my blog! Thanks so much for all the nice things you have to say.
Congrats on the boy, very exciting.
Yay for handy Ryan! and I can't wait for pictures of Nyah's new room. Look at that beautiful little girl! I need to come and see you guys!
I'm glad Ryan is handy...I appreciate that in Lyle, so much. Lately he's had ALOT of electrical projects, with our remodel.
Post a Comment