Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's a Boy

We had our ultrasound on Friday and found out we are having a boy! I'm the oldest of my siblings and then number two in my family is a boy as well. I'm sure Nyah will be a great big sister and super helpful.

Technology is simply amazing. I can't believe all of the things they can tell in the ultrasound, and the amount of detail they can see considering the baby is only .8 lbs at this point and about 10 inches long. We took Nyah and it went fine, but her attention span didn't last nearly long enough. I don't know how much she really understood... It was definitely more work for Ryan to try and entertain her and keep her happy. Now we know. :)

8 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

Yeah....boys are so much fun. Congrats you guys!!!

Jordan, Lisa and Hallie said...

YEAH! I think it will be fun to add a little boy to the mix. It was fun talking to you tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I am so happy for you guys!

Jodi and Josh said...

Yeah!! Boys are the best!!

Heather said...

That is so exciting! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

How Exciting! Congratulations you guys!

Robyn said...

CONGRATS!!! Will be fun to have one of each.

Anonymous said...

I was EXCITED when I'd heard this news & just think now you have LITTLE RYKER IN YOUR ARMS TO LOVE!!