Monday, December 14, 2009

Nyah has an Announcement....


Nyah is going to be a big sister! The expected time frame for her to see her new little baby brother or sister is June 15 (I'm 14 weeks so you don't have to count backwards). We are super excited and wanted to share our news. :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! That is very exciting!!

Scott & Tami said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!!!

justmecassi said...

Congrats!

Heather said...

Yay!!! Enjoy having a free hand while it lasts. :) Having two is so much fun.

Robyn said...

CONGRATS!!! So exciting!

A said...

Yay!! Congrats you guys! Nyah is such a doll p.s.

WHITNEY PINCOCK said...

That's Great. Congratulations. Have you been sick? Hope all is well.

Shanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! :) HOW FUN! Close 2nd cousins again :) I promise to get those patterns to you soon, might have to be after Christmas though... LOVE YOU!!! HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

MyrLynn said...

Congrats Anna, hope you are feeling great! Merry Christmas!

Jodi and Josh said...

Yeah!! I can't believe I didn't know that!!
Congrats!!

Connie G. said...

Just catching up on blog reading...so excited to hear the great news! Miss you