Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Little Sleeper and Shopper

So a few more fun things about Nyah. First of all, this girl loves to sleep. She sleeps 10-12 hours at night and still takes a 2-3 hour nap every day. Sometimes when we wake her up in the morning she likes to "snooze" us and basically wants us to come back in 10. Plus she wakes up super happy which is lots of fun. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a good sleeper but it is greatly appreciated. :) Here are a couple of pictures of me waking her up from her nap on Sunday afternoon (evening since our church is so late) a few weeks ago .




She went with me shopping a few weeks ago and when she got back she was excited to show Ryan all of her new clothes. She even wanted to try some on. So here is a picture of her trying some on and modeling for us.

We sure love this girl. She is so much fun and I can't believe she is already 2 1/2!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe she sleeps that much. How nice! And you also lucked out that she likes to go shopping, that is in no way typical for a 2 year old! She's a keeper. :)

Shari Baker said...

What a GEM! She is the greatest. I love the pic of her "modeling"...even standing on the step stool. She looks SO cute! When do I get to see you guys again?

Jordan, Lisa and Hallie said...

Those were so fun! Thanks for sharing. :)

Shanda said...

SO CUTE! Ivory loves to model too :)

WHITNEY PINCOCK said...

How do you ever say "No" to this face?