And they kick balls off the balance beam as they go along. Then we put them on the ground and they do "ta-da". It's cute. They also have a trampoline, a bar, and a little vault. They do circle time and sing songs and just have a good time. Thanks for tumble time Papa and Kaki.
Then a couple of weeks ago we were at Carter's shopping for spring/summer clothes for Nyah. We don't really need them these days since it keeps snowing! Anway, this store is dangerous for me. I can spend way too much money in very little time. While I was shopping, Ryan found these sunglasses there for Nyah. Nyah is always telling us in the car that it is "bright". Plus they are too cute.
And just another cute shot of Nyah being happy. We are glad we have such a happy girl. We sure love her.
5 comments:
What kid wouldn't love the tumble lessons? I wish we had a gym closer to us. I can tell that Nyah is definitely loved.
This is such a fun update! It does look like Nyah is still loving "Tumble Time". Those Sunglasses are awesome...I think I need to get myself a pair like them. Love you!
How fun! I didn't know you could take those lessons so young. But that definitely looks like a lot of fun!
Tumble time looks so fun! And she is SO CUTE in those glasses :)
It has been WAY TO LONG since I've gotten into your blog...I'm GLAD I did! Nyah is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment