Nyah has recently discovered a few select cartoons she enjoys. One is My Friends Tigger and Pooh and the other is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Her favorite part of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is the "Hot Dog Dance" at the end. She is hilarious when she dances along. Here is a video of her doing the "Hot Dog Dance". She got into it even more the time before but of course I didn't have the camera for that one. Regardless, it's fun.
She continues to learn and is saying tons of new words. The other day she told me she wanted to do her "ABCD's" and sure enough, I would sing but if I stopped, she would fill in the letters. It's crazy how kids are just little sponges that soak everything up. Her favorite part is "L-M-N-O-P". It's not perfect but you can definitley tell what she's saying. Hopefully this weekend I will still find a few minutes to post some pictures from last weekend when Mom, Shari, Lisa, Jordan, and Hallie came to visit. Good times.
7 comments:
Oh my she is so cute! I just love what little kids will do! And I'll look forward to seeing those pictures :)
I LOVE the hot dog dance! She's so fun! I'm so glad that I was able to come to your house for a visit. So fun!
SO CUTE! My kids love this song/dance too :)
She is so darn cute and growing way too fast! That is fun that your family came to visit- I bet you really miss them living so far away.
Ha, ha. :) You can't help but giggle watching her do the hot dog dance. I now feel that I am really missing out having not seen the real thing (though I am sure she comes close to it), perhaps my day will come. In the video it looks like she was totally into it and then saw you with the camera and toned "it" down--little bugger. If Hallie ever sees the camera out she immediately changes whatever she was doing.
How fun! I downloaded the song on iTunes and added it to Gunner's list. We love the Micky Mouse Splashdance album from the 80's (also on iTunes).
I've never seen or heard of the hot dog dance and can't imagine Nyah doing it EVEN BETTER a different time...as this video is priceless. I especially like the start & ending with the box-SUPER FUN!!!!
Post a Comment