Chocolate Pudding - doesn't this look like pure happiness?
Playing with Toby - you will see below that Toby is looking to Ryan to find out if he really has to share and if he really has to listen to Nyah (the answer to both questions is yes). Nyah is getting quite good at telling Toby what to do. :)
Nyah getting a kick out of watching Toby.
Toby waiting patiently for Nyah. Toby does great with her.
Nyah thinks the whole game of fetch is just hilarious. :)
I don't have a picture this time but we also went swimming over the weekend. All day yesterday Nyah would say "swimming". Apparently it was memorable and I think she's trying to remind us that she would love to go again. :)
I'm grateful for the joy she brings into our lives and the constant example she gives me to love every moment and to enjoy the small and simple things in life.
5 comments:
So cute! Thanks for the update. I'm working on doing the same. Love you!
Hey! I loved all of your pics! Have a good day!
All these pics were so precious. That's the very reason I love kids so much. We're so blessed to be able to experience everything through their eyes...
Great post! Aren't children wonderful! Especially when they are this young! Enjoy every minute with her! They grow up so fast!
It IS the small & simple things in life that MAKE LIFE...children REMIND us continually of this! THANK GOODNESS!!! You'll never be sorry that you took ALL of these FUN pictures, as each time the memory will return.
Post a Comment