I love days off. I have some new pictures of Nyah with her Harley onesie from Dale and Kathy that are pretty cute. There is also a picture of Nyah and Toby checking each other out. Toby just lets Nyah do whatever she wants to him and just kind of looks at us like, "Is this necessary?"
Here is another video of Nyah in the jumper - spinning and then unwinding. It's funny that she continues to come up with new things to do in the jumper.
Ryan had the flu this last week and Nyah and I seem to have "escaped" and do
n't seem to have contracted his germs. I kept telling Ryan not to "breathe on her" but Lisa assures me that the flu germs aren't "air borne" and I just need to worry about the germs being spread through coughing, sneezing, etc. It must have worked. :)
n't seem to have contracted his germs. I kept telling Ryan not to "breathe on her" but Lisa assures me that the flu germs aren't "air borne" and I just need to worry about the germs being spread through coughing, sneezing, etc. It must have worked. :)Ryan was feeling better by Saturday so he had a "boys night out" with some guys in the ward because one of
them does "pay per view" for some of the UFC fights. He assures me it was a good time.
We hope all is going well for all of you. Have a great day!
2 comments:
Wow, she is so smart. She's a total crack up that now she winds up and unwinds in the jumper. I love that you are keeping us up-to-date on a weekly basis now. She is so much fun and I can't wait to see you guys so soon. Glad Ryan is feeling better.
Cute pictures and as always, love the video. Mom says she is getting worried about where Nyah is going to jump when you get here. She is considering getting a hook in the middle of the family room. That should give the baby girl enough space! :)
Love,
Lisa
Post a Comment