Hello everybody! We don't have a lot of pictures this week, she moves around so much it's tough to get a picture so we have videos of some of the fun things she's doing now. She had a big weekend. She stood up to the coffee table for the first time on Saturday and then today she climbed up a couple of stairs (good thing we bought a baby gate on Saturday).
She is also crawling on her knees while she pushes things around with her hands as you will see on the video. The other new thing she's doing that we don't have a video of is the "bear crawl". She crawls on her hands and feet instead of her knees. Maybe her knees are needing a break. :)
She's tons of fun and continues to keep us on our toes.
Have a great week! :-)
2 comments:
She really is going to be walking in no time. Nyah is getting so big. Funny that she likes to push the stool even though it has rubber on the bottom. That probably keeps it from going too fast for her. How Fun! You have a good week too and we'll see you soon.
AK and Ryan,
I hope you don't think I'm too voyeristic for reading your blog; Shari shared the address with me at Christmas time. I just had to post to say that your little Nyah is so dang cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
Hope to see you soon (and meet your little girl),
Dawna
Post a Comment