I thought we should make one more entry before 2007 is over. I can't believe how this last year has flown!Christmas was really different for us this year. We missed all of you but also enjoyed our first Christmas with just the three of us. As you will see in the attached video (the videos are all at the bottom because they don't mess up the text format) and the picture of
Nyah in front of the tree with Nyah, she was mostly interested in "tasting" her toys and presents. She was also very intersted in the bows on her gifts. She wasn't sure what to think of the ball popper toy from Santa - a little wild for her...
Nyah in front of the tree with Nyah, she was mostly interested in "tasting" her toys and presents. She was also very intersted in the bows on her gifts. She wasn't sure what to think of the ball popper toy from Santa - a little wild for her...Ryan installed a hook in the basement for her jumper so she is loving that. We attached a video so you can see her progress. She just loves to jump.
We also wanted to show Aaron that we are teaching her to nod her head "yes". I remember he didn't want Tyler to learn "no" so we thought we share this video with him. So far so good...
I am yet to get a picture where you can see her two little teeth and it's funny because they are very obvious at this
point. Her cute little tongue often covers them for the pictures though. Maybe I'll catch one this next week!
point. Her cute little tongue often covers them for the pictures though. Maybe I'll catch one this next week!
1 comment:
Holy cow those videos are so fun! She is a pretty adventurous jumper--so great to watch. After seeing Nyah jump, we can't wait until they start making jumpers for adults. It looks like her hair is getting longer and thicker again?! Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming.
Love,
Jordan, Lisa and Hallie
Post a Comment